The Riversource Training Team is expanding, and we are looking for self-driven people to motivate and instruct our students.
We are currently seeking talented trainers (multiple positions available) for the following health-related courses:
· Memory training
· Health and wellness
· Work life balance
· Anger management
We require an independent contractor (negotiable employment terms available) to deliver sessions to students on a weekly basis and in our training facility.
The expected workload is variable but may be up to 1-3 days per week, thus it would be ideal for someone seeking flexible hours.
As an independent contractor you will be required to:
- Prepare and conduct class sessions
- Prepare and complete assessments
- Be trained to deliver health-related courses via face-to-face classes
- Provide general student support
- Communicate with students via email and telephone
- Be expected to maintain our high standard of delivery
- Coordinate with other staff members and contract trainers as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be successful in this application, you must possess work-related experience and have qualifications/experience in training students.
What we offer
- Flexible hours
- An excellent training facility with a large classroom.
- A supportive work environment
Our campus is located in a rapidly expanding area on the Gold Coast’s northern side, which is projected to have the fastest growth in population from 2016 to 2041.
This is an exciting position for a motivated trainer wanting an extra income with the added benefit of being able to influence and change lives through the power of education.